In 2017 the Swiss Association for Acute Care Surgery (SwissACS) has been established. The main goals of our Society are:
- Strengthen ACS in Switzerland
- Organization of ACS meetings, namely the ‚Swiss Trauma & Acute Care Surgery (STACS) Days‘
- Support of education, skills and knowledge of trauma and non-trauma surgical emergencies (excl. musculosceletal and neurosurgical injuries)
- Support of ACS-related research in Switzerland
- Networking with other national and international societies and organizations
In case you are already a Member of SwissACS you can login to the Member area here. To become a new member of SwissACS, please contact us here. The SwissACS annual membership fee is CHF 80.-.
Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the websiteForgot your password?