4th Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen
Welcome to the 4th Annual Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day (STRD) 2015!
Trauma is a highly significant and still underestimated public health problem. In Switzerland, trauma is the number one cause of death in adolescents and adults ≤45 years of age. But even children and the elderly are affected in a substantial number. These patients are challenging and require special attention. That’s why we have also focused on these age groups at the 4th Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day (STRD) 2015.
With the hands-on Workshops “E-FAST for Everyone” and “Surgical Airway Management”, as well as the additional break-away and lunch sessions, the agenda for the 4th STRD 2015 is stronger than ever before.
DECISION MAKING IN TRAUMA CARE - MEET THE CHALLENGE
Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2015
- Swiss Society of Surgery (SGC-SSC): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SGOT-SSOT): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Anesthesiology and Reanimation (SGAR-SSAR): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Emergency Medicine (SGNOR-SSMUS): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Intensive Care (SGI-SSMI): 7 Credits