3rd Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day (STRD) 2014!
It is a pleasure for us to have you and more than 30 national and international experts in trauma care here at Bern University Hospital to discuss the newest evidence.
The congress was designed to bridge the knowledge gap that exists between health care providers engaged in the daily care of critically ill and traumatized patients and the ever-changing and advancing methods of diagnosis and treatment.
The way a trauma team plays as a whole determines its success. That’s why we need to get the team prepared.
TO GET THE TRAUMA TEAM PREPARED
Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2014
- Swiss Society of Surgery (SGC-SSC): 6 Credits
- Swiss Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SGOT-SSOT): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Anesthesiology and Reanimation (SGAR-SSAR): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Emergency Medicine (SGNOR-SSMUS): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Intensive Care (SGI-SSMI): 7 Credits