1st Swiss Trauma & Resuscitation Day 2012
After more than one year of preparation, the 1st SWISS TRAUMA & RESUSCITATION DAY is no longer a dream!
This wide-ranging trauma meeting will provide a valuable update on the management of injured and critically ill patients. The symposium will feature both cutting edge lectures and interactive panel discussions, with an appropriate balance between evidence-based principles and provocative new approaches to trauma care.
We are pleased to announce Prof. Demetrios Demetriades, Director of the Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at the Los Angeles County Medical Center, as distinguished speaker. As an internationally well-known expert in trauma surgery and critical care, he will share some of his vast experience and knowledge with us.
Please refer to the program for more detailed information.
Thursday, 23rd of February 2012
Ettore Rossi Lecture Hall, Bern University Hospital, Freiburgstrasse 18, 3010 Bern
SWISS TRAUMA SUMMIT - FOR THOSE TAKING CARE OF THE INJURED
- Prof. Dr. Heinz Zimmermann, Department of Emergency Medicine
- PD Dr. Beat Schnüriger, Department of Visceral Surgery
- Prof. Dr. Marius Keel, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Prof. Dr. Aristomenis Exadaktylos, Department of Emergency Medicine
all Bern University Hospital, Switzerland
- Swiss Society of Surgery (SGC-SSC): 6 Credits
- Swiss Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SGOT-SSOT): 5 Credits
- Swiss Society of Anesthesiology and Reanimation (SGAR-SSAR): 6 Credits
- Swiss Society of Emergency Medicine (SGNOR-SSMUS): 8 Credits
- Swiss Society of Intensive Care (SGI-SSMI): 6 Credits